ICA sends posts/advertisements out to the ICA membership of more than 450 members twice (please see note below).
Job postings and non-profit volunteer opportunities IN IDAHO are free to send out, so please do not purchase an ad here if you are advertising one of the two.
To submit an advertisement, forward your receipt email to email@example.com with the following:
1. Your ad as a one-page, portrait-view flyer as a JPG or PNG file (no text, Word or PDFs accepted)
2. The subject line you'd like your message to go out with
3. A reply email address for our members to contact you with
4. One hyperlink address (if you wish)
5. The two preferred dates you'd like your message to go out on (please see the notes below)
*Please note the following:
- Two emails will be sent if those emails can be sent at least two weeks apart.
- ICA and ICA Division emails have priority in the email schedule.
- ICA will not send advertisements for continuing education training occurring between October 1st - November 15th. ICA's annual conference is the first week of November, and ICA cannot advertise for competing training during this time.
- No posts/ads will be sent the week before, the week of, and the week after the ICA Conference to allow ICA to prepare for, host, and wrap up the ICA Conference. Ad requests must be sent prior to this break.
- ICA reserves the right to not post advertisements due to content, timing, or a lack of information provided. In any case where ICA chooses to not post a paid ad, a refund will be sent minus the 3% credit card processing fee that ICA pays and is not refunded.