Idaho Counseling Association
The Idaho Counseling Association is an organization of counseling and human development professionals who work in education, health care, residential treatment, private practice, community agency, governments and business/industry settings.
Our mission is to enhance human development throughout the life span and to promote the counseling and human development profession.
- IACES - Idaho Association of Counselor Educators and Supervisors
- ICDA - Idaho Career Development Association
- Annual Conference - April 12th "100 Years of Career Development: What's New?"
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Best Western Plus Vista Inn - 2645 Airport Way, Boise
- IDAMFC - Idaho Association of Marriage and Family Counselors
- Spring Workshop - April 26 - "Counseling Blended Families: Struggles, Strategies and Ethics
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Hilton Garden Inn - Boise Spectrum
- IMHCA - Idaho Mental Health Counselors Assocaition
- ISCA - Idaho School Counselors Association
|GOLD SPONSOR||SILVER SPONSOR|