Idaho Counseling Association
The Idaho Counseling Association is an organization of counseling and human development professionals who work in education, health care, residential treatment, private practice, community agency, governments and business/industry settings.
Our mission is to enhance human development throughout the life span and to promote the counseling and human development profession.
"Idaho Counseling Association is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program."
- IACES - Idaho Association of Counselor Educators and Supervisors
- ICDA - Idaho Career Development Association
- November is Career Development Month
- IDAMFC - Idaho Association of Marriage and Family Counselors
- IMHCA - Idaho Mental Health Counselors Association
- ISCA - Idaho School Counselors Association