The Idaho Counseling Association is an organization of counseling and human development professionals who work in education, health care, residential treatment, private practice, community agency, governments and business/industry settings.
Our mission is to enhance human development throughout the life span and to promote the counseling and human development profession.
"Idaho Counseling Association is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. The ACEP solely is responsible for all aspects of the program."
|Special Thanks to our 2015 Conference Sponsors|
Diamond Level Sponsor
|Gold Level Sponsors|
Silver Level Sponsors
- IACES - Idaho Association of Counselor Educators and Supervisors
- ICDA - Idaho Career Development Association
- November is Career Development Month
- IDAMFC - Idaho Association of Marriage and Family Counselors
- IMHCA - Idaho Mental Health Counselors Association
- ISCA - Idaho School Counselors Association