Idaho Association for Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Values in Counseling


IDASERVIC Workshops

IDASERVIC
  Healing the Healer Workshop
2020

POSTPONED - DATE TBD

Presenters:


Sharon Hammer, JD, MPA, LPC, RYT 500


Stephanie Alvarez, LMFT, LPC, NCC


Heather Tustison, LCPC, NCC


James Warner, LPC



Diane Pascoe, PhD, LMFT

For presenter biographies and interest session descriptions and learning objectives:


Click HERE to download the Flyer


Click Here to Download the Schedule

Workshop Cancellation Policy

If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with IDASERVIC, someone else to attend in their place.  Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer their place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:

  • Registrations cancelled prior to 45 days of the event are eligible for an 75% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 25% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
  • Registrations cancelled less than 45 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.

Fall 2019

Photos from the 2019 Healing the Healer Workshop

Spring 2019

Fall 2018

Fall 2018
Photo Slideshow

Spring 2018

Spring 2018
PHOTO SLIDESHOW

Spring 2017


IDASERVIC Spring 2017 Workshop

Photo Slideshow

Fall 2017

Fall 2016

Spring 2016

Fall 2015

Spring 2015

Fall 2014

Workshop Cancellation Policy

If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with IDASERVIC, someone else to attend in their place.  Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer their place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:

  • Registrations cancelled prior to 45 days of the event are eligible for an 75% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 25% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.
  • Registrations cancelled less than 45 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.

Past Workshops

The Idaho Association Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Values in Counseling
is a Division of the Idaho Counseling Association

Copyright ©2019 idahocounseling.org

"Idaho Counseling Association" is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software